Thursday, August 28, 2008

What I'm All About

I'm 6 foot nothin'. 100 and nothin'. I gots bad grammar & can't spell worth a shit. I have skills to pay the bills and also skills that don't earn me a damn thing. I have unnaturally soft hands for a man. There is a method to my madness but I'm still trying to figure out what that is. I mumble... curse a LOT and I've been known to make people laugh on occasion... but I am not a joke teller. I'm very random. Sometimes I have a pattern in how I do things and at other times there is no rhyme or reason to it what-so-ever. I am very liberal but I expect a lot out of people when I need them to do something. I don't like wasting my time and I dislike fakeness, people who are preachy, people who expect me to be something I'm not and I generally don't like to be told what to do. I have a forgettably-memorable face and I've been told I look like a lot of different people. I have a doopleganger who's a homeless man who walks around downtown Orlando. I drink soda by day and vodka drinks by night. My favorite color is red and I enjoy traveling, music, movies and a variety of other things. I'm a really nice guy unless you cross me... then I shall kiiill you. :) I have a kind heart but a very deviant mind. I'm pretty much a million different people from one day to the next. - (The Verve). I say what I do and do what I say. There are plenty of things I don't know. Some by choice... others by chance. I don't want to rule the world. I don't have any hidden agendas. I like a lot of things and I'm always willing to try something new. Being forced to do anything makes me crazy. I'm not AMAZING at a bunch of things like sports or games but I can definitely hold my own. I like being underestimated and surprising people. I'm very passionate about certain things but I don't really go out of my way to make those things known. If I were rich I'm pretty sure I'd stay that way because I don't have super expensive tastes and a little goes a long way for me. It's mostly because I was raise a poor black child. :) I talk a lot around people I'm comfortable with and I'm more quiet when feeling out a situation. I'm a kid at heart and hope to stay that way always. I have a number of flaws as well as good qualities. I'm not on this planet to intentionally impress anyone... but if I do manage to impress... that makes me happy. I like being asked specific questions. I look in the mirror a lot to make sure my shit is tight. I was a very self-conscious kid so now I really don't give a fuck too much what people think. But at times that's not completely true. I'm real. I'm human. I'm me. That's about it.

No comments: